Sunday, August 4, 2013

Welcome to the Launch of My New Blog


Today I'm launching my new blog, Faith Spilling Over into Everyday Life.

I love my Olive Tree blog and the community of friends I've found through it, but I sense God calling me to a new venture. Faith Spilling Over will focus on letting your relationship with God spill over into everyday life, even during the bumpy moments, like when you have a family blow-up, complete with fireworks, during breakfast, right after you prayed for peace!

Although I’ll continue to write a bit about my cross-cultural life, because it’s part of who I am, you’ll notice a definite change of focus on my new blog.  I may post occasionally on Olive Tree, but to keep my life simple, most of my writing will be for Faith Spilling Over.

I’d love for you to visit me there and have a look for yourself. Follow this link to Faith SpillingOver.

I hope to see you there,

Olive

1 comment:

us5 said...

i've bookmarked the new blog and am on my way to take a look! :D